When can I raise my complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service?

  • Updated

If you disagree with the view we set out about your case, you should refer to us in the first instance, however, you will need to provide us with new evidence for us to reconsider your complaint. We will then consider your comments and advise you whether they alter our original conclusion. Should you still not consider the outcome of this investigation to be fair or reasonable you can refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service.

The regulator for the financial services industry set up this organisation to provide customers with a free, independent service for resolving disputes with financial firms. Correspondence should be addressed to the Financial Ombudsman Service:

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request