What If I am unhappy with the outcome of my claim?

  • Updated

If you are unhappy with the outcome of your claim, you can request that your claim is reviewed by the claims team. However, if you are challenging a declined claim, you will need to provide further evidence to support your claim.

If you are still unhappy, you can log a complaint.


Was this article helpful?

1 out of 1 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request