What do I need to do if there has been a bereavement?

  • Updated

If you need to or are intending to make a claim, you should not cancel the Policy. To submit a claim please visit www.submit-claim.com/allclear 

If you are not intending to claim or there are no existing claims in progress, please send a copy of the death certificate to info@allclearinsurance.com. Our Customer Service Team will be in contact with you to explain the next steps.

Please note that if a refund is due, we will return any funds to the original card used to purchase the policy.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request