Can you cover me to ride a motorcycle?

  • Updated

Yes, we can cover you to ride a motorcycle providing you hold the equivalent and appropriate valid license in the UK, there is no engine capacity limit (CC limit).
You must also be wearing a crash helmet at all times, and you will not be covered if you are racing or off-road riding.
Cover remains valid even if it is an activity holiday, meaning the primary purpose of the trip involves engaging in Motorcycle activities.

Was this article helpful?

1 out of 1 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request